Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krissayyuhhh

Jan 5, 2016
I reported two players and a mod replied back telling me to make another report if I had more evidence so i did and had the same mod reply and tell me not to double post. What do I do now? I didn't mean to make double post and I definitely don't wanna make a triple post about it, i just want something to be done because what happened was totally unfair.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I reported two players and a mod replied back telling me to make another report if I had more evidence so i did and had the same mod reply and tell me not to double post. What do I do now? I didn't mean to make double post and I definitely don't wanna make a triple post about it, i just want something to be done because what happened was totally unfair.
Who was the moderator? You can tag him or her with @"name"

B

Britney Spears

You should make a report where you can clearly see that someone is using hacks / violating the rules . if you do not have clear evidence the 'Hacker' would not be banned , And if you post the same evidence again it would be a double post. So. if you want the hacker to be banned you should have more evidence and if you got that evidence you should go report again . i would like to hear from you if you still got any questions :)

B

Britney Spears

Oh , i just checked youre report and the moderator @Stefanvld is right , you can't see in the video that one of youre team mates placed the obsidian , so thats why the mod told you not to double post . you did not have enough evidence .

Lock ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom