Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krissayyuhhh

Jan 5, 2016
I reported two players and a mod replied back telling me to make another report if I had more evidence so i did and had the same mod reply and tell me not to double post. What do I do now? I didn't mean to make double post and I definitely don't wanna make a triple post about it, i just want something to be done because what happened was totally unfair.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I reported two players and a mod replied back telling me to make another report if I had more evidence so i did and had the same mod reply and tell me not to double post. What do I do now? I didn't mean to make double post and I definitely don't wanna make a triple post about it, i just want something to be done because what happened was totally unfair.
Who was the moderator? You can tag him or her with @"name"

B

Britney Spears

You should make a report where you can clearly see that someone is using hacks / violating the rules . if you do not have clear evidence the 'Hacker' would not be banned , And if you post the same evidence again it would be a double post. So. if you want the hacker to be banned you should have more evidence and if you got that evidence you should go report again . i would like to hear from you if you still got any questions :)

B

Britney Spears

Oh , i just checked youre report and the moderator @Stefanvld is right , you can't see in the video that one of youre team mates placed the obsidian , so thats why the mod told you not to double post . you did not have enough evidence .

Lock ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom