Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rutger

Sep 30, 2014
Over There
This is a suggest yes. I will tell my story: every day when i go sb(skyblock) and i go pvpi see tons of pvp loggers i know i need to record them so i do that now. I record it with bsl. If you know other recorders pls set it in comment. The problem is that i have no good codec to let the video play and i do not know how to upload it so pls set in comment the links of codecs. So i suggest to set codecs in the comment :P might be handy for others to.

rutger

Sep 30, 2014
Over There
Sryfor placing it in suggestions if it was wrong but i get a faster answer in suggestions so i putted it there.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Bandicam is what i use :3
To upload the video, press f12 to start recording, and f12 to stop. Once you stop recording, the file will be placed in your "documents" folder. Then go to youtube.com and click "upload", then find the file and click on it :)

Reactions: rutger

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Bandicam's good for what you need; it's free and simple to use. I personally use the paid version of FRAPS simply because it looks more clean and professional, allows me to save it as whatever I want, no watermark, etc.

If you're looking for good video quality, I'd go with FRAPS free version. It only allows 30-second videos for the free version, but I'd say the video quality is much higher. Bandicam allows whatever length on the free version, and considering you need it to record more than 30 seconds, Bandicam would be your best bet.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom