Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I would have been interested, but I stopped playing Cubecraft ages ago. I agree with everything that you've said, and I even used to have around five other players to play Tower Defence with. A player that's smart enough to realize what you've realized is a player that's worth trying to play with. I hope that you find good players. I think that you'll find more players that feel the same way that you feel, but it might take a few weeks.

ManuDahBest

Dec 28, 2014
I would have been interested, but I stopped playing Cubecraft ages ago. I agree with everything that you've said, and I even used to have around five other players to play Tower Defence with. A player that's smart enough to realize what you've realized is a player that's worth trying to play with. I hope that you find good players. I think that you'll find more players that feel the same way that you feel, but it might take a few weeks.

Weeks? I want to be realistic, this game totally sucks if u play with people who doesn't know how to do it, the game itself isn't even THAT hard. you can't place an arrow tower where a leach should be placed! I would love to suggest a visual tutorial or something but it will most likely be rejected.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
sent friend request

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom