Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
As Of Right Now, Im Not Sure When I Will Be Back On. I Am Leaving For A Week To Create A Nordic Village In My Singleplayer World, I Might Come Online To Say Hello And Check On How Everyone Is, But I Will Be Spending Most Of My Time Making My Village. I Love Making Villages, With bubblewibble As My Inspiration :D And I Have Found Out That people Love My Builds, So I May Make A Playlist On Youtube Showing Off The Village And Its Updates. Thank Everyone Reading This And I Will See You Soon (And Btw, I Will Actively Be Using Skype, So All Of My Contacts I Will talk To :D).
~LaserDolphin77

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Bro don't worry, I'll still be an active Skype and Forum user, so we can still talk. Also, because of my love for the server, I'll come online for 30 minutes a day (school day) and one hour each day on weekends, so I will probably see you sometime :D.

Skyezzles

Feb 5, 2014
Behind You.
As Of Right Now, Im Not Sure When I Will Be Back On. I Am Leaving For A Week To Create A Nordic Village In My Singleplayer World, I Might Come Online To Say Hello And Check On How Everyone Is, But I Will Be Spending Most Of My Time Making My Village. I Love Making Villages, With bubblewibble As My Inspiration :D And I Have Found Out That people Love My Builds, So I May Make A Playlist On Youtube Showing Off The Village And Its Updates. Thank Everyone Reading This And I Will See You Soon (And Btw, I Will Actively Be Using Skype, So All Of My Contacts I Will talk To :D).
~LaserDolphin77
Y u use caps for every word? o3o

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom