Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vibrant

Nov 4, 2020
Hi, I have recently started playing on this server again, I took a break and when I came back my rank was gone. My friend bought it for me for my birthday, it was diamond rank and now I don’t have it. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance!

• Sad
Reactions: xFqbian

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that, I have to understand that once you buy a rank, it is permanent.

But if for some reason you don't have it, you can send an email to " sales@cubecraft.net " with all the information of the purchase and the payment method.

Reactions: ElementThink

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hey Vibrant,

I’m sorry to hear that you encountered difficulties with your rank. Your best course of action would probably be to get in touch with sales@cubecraft.net and explain your situation in detail. When writing them, make sure to include the username entered at checkout, the date the purchase took place, your Transaction ID and the e-mail address entered at checkout.

I’m sure they will be more than delighted to assist further!

Zebsigling

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hi, I have recently started playing on this server again, I took a break and when I came back my rank was gone. My friend bought it for me for my birthday, it was diamond rank and now I don’t have it. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance!
That’s sad....

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom