Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SidGamer

Mar 18, 2022
I accidently pressed q looking at the void and lost my bucket... I started playing cube craft skyblock maybe 2-3 days ago so i dont have any iron... any tips on how to get a bucket quick??

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, after completing a certain amount of quests you’ll be able to buy a water bucket in the skyblock shop for a few coins. I’m not sure why you’d need a bucket this quickly as it is needed for anything with the exception of farm, nonetheless you’ll be able to receive a bucket before needing iron generators!

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
I accidently pressed q looking at the void and lost my bucket... I started playing cube craft skyblock maybe 2-3 days ago so i dont have any iron... any tips on how to get a bucket quick??
How did you get a bucket so fast? You must've been grinding alot xD

trigodelta

Mar 29, 2022
Bro first go to mischelious then buy the water bucket only 200

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
As far as I remember, you can purchase water buckets from the shop:)

I lost my water because I tried to waterlog halfslabs, and it deleted it instead 😅
It was on my first day

(sorry, didn’t see someone already pointed it out)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom