• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LovedCookie

Aug 31, 2019
BoBANzA
I read the article the link had lead to and I didn't do any of those things? I do use a VPN and I connect to the same IP repeatedly since its the only IP that doesn't seem to disconnect me from your server. I read somewhere on a post that a mod said there actively trying to stop VPN's but if yours happens to work its ok to use it (Im sure I could find it if you asked). So one day I logged on and I see this message. Now I wanna address the argument that you were using a VPN which means you were at your own risk, but to that, I say I still wasn't cheating which should mean that a mod or Admin should be able unban me. Now if there are any undefined rules on using a VPN I should know about please tell me as im happy to stop using a VPN if your reasoning is convincing enough. I've been dd'osed by a smaller server before so im very secure on my safety now. I feel like im making a Youtuber apology saying things like, "Yes, but also" so ill come out and say it. I'm sorry that I was idiotic and used a VPN even though the server clearly said: "VPN's ARE BLOCKED". So if you would kindly accept my apology as I promise to no longer use a VPN on your server and kindly unban my account (ppet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom