Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_dsn_

Jan 9, 2021
Edit: People seem to think I was kill farming him. This is not true.

This is everything what happened:
-He kept respawning and attacking me
-He had obsidian around his egg and I only had an iron pick, so I couldnt destroy his egg.
-I did however have a lot of obsidian I was going to use to protect my egg (before he destroyed it)
-So I did what I could-I placed obsidian between him and his shop and the other islands so he couldnt get good stuff and kill me when I returned with my diamond pickaxe

Then, when I came back, I took the screenshots. Keep in mind that when I took the screenshots was not when I placed the obsidian. When I placed the obsidian it was because I had no other option. I had only leather armour, a wooden sword, and a lot of food and obsidian.

The high amount of kills was from other people. I had like 23 kills from other players (and 0 deaths), I only killed him a few times when he tried to attack me.
I Know its annoying when someone rushes your base, however this is a bannable offensive.

EnderKnightError

Jun 16, 2018
Australia
I Know its annoying when someone rushes your base, however this is a bannable offensive.
Hi! Please avoid necroposting on threads that haven't been posted on for over 3 weeks as it's not allowed. (Does not apply to Game threads, Introductions, Map submissions or News posts.)

~locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom