Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
Edit: People seem to think I was kill farming him. This is not true.

This is everything what happened:
-He kept respawning and attacking me
-He had obsidian around his egg and I only had an iron pick, so I couldnt destroy his egg.
-I did however have a lot of obsidian I was going to use to protect my egg (before he destroyed it)
-So I did what I could-I placed obsidian between him and his shop and the other islands so he couldnt get good stuff and kill me when I returned with my diamond pickaxe

Then, when I came back, I took the screenshots. Keep in mind that when I took the screenshots was not when I placed the obsidian. When I placed the obsidian it was because I had no other option. I had only leather armour, a wooden sword, and a lot of food and obsidian.

The high amount of kills was from other people. I had like 23 kills from other players (and 0 deaths), I only killed him a few times when he tried to attack me.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpankMeSanta

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
He immediately rushed to mid and destroyed my egg at the start of the game so I wanted to get revenge. Just destroying his egg and killing him would be too quick, so I placed a wall of obsidian around his spawn and killed him, but I didn't destroy his egg. At the end of the game he was still there haha.
vxHx2ZN.png

No way to escape

JJXm4Eo.png

Slowly burning him to death
Pretty sure this is against the rules. You're not allowed to farm players at spawn. There is just no reason to do this

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I heard this is bannable now so you might just have got yourself a ban by posting this.

I don't think it should be bannable though, in fact I promote this sort of gamesmanship. Revenge-spawntrapping someone, especially when they run their big mouths in game or play very annoying, is something a true eggwars master must take seriously and firmly store in their arsenal.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I know it can be annoying if someone rushes you but this is a banneble offence. look https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ rule 1.5: Trolling can also be used in games like EggWars where players will purposely block players in their spawn with obsidian to farm kills or to just keep them stuck, and not getting their egg.

Reactions: Higgachu and ItsK8

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
Pretty sure this is against the rules. You're not allowed to farm players at spawn. There is just no reason to do this
I know it can be annoying if someone rushes you but this is a banneble offence. look https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ rule 1.5: Trolling can also be used in games like EggWars where players will purposely block players in their spawn with obsidian to farm kills or to just keep them stuck, and not getting their egg.
I heard this is bannable now so you might just have got yourself a ban by posting this.

I don't think it should be bannable though, in fact I promote this sort of gamesmanship. Revenge-spawntrapping someone, especially when they run their big mouths in game or play very annoying, is something a true eggwars master must take seriously and firmly store in their arsenal.
I didn't kill him. I just placed an obsidian wall, never farmed kills or something like that.

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
that is still trolling.
placing blocks is now trolling? He kept attacking me, so I had to place blocks to stop him. I didn't do it just to troll him, I did it because I had no other way to prevent him from respawning.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
placing blocks is now trolling? He kept attacking me, so I had to place blocks to stop him. I didn't do it just to troll him, I did it because I had no other way to prevent him from respawning.
placing blocks around their spawn is trolling.

Reactions: ItsK8

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Even if you didn't kill farm him, trapping him at the start of the game is still against the rules and something we punish for.

"Trolling can also be used in games like EggWars where players will purposely block players in their spawn with obsidian to farm kills or to just keep them stuck, and not getting their egg."

It clearly says that it is against our rules to keep someone stuck without breaking their egg, which I assume that you did since you mentioned when you trapped the player. As well as killing him a few times and then showing images of this.
You also mentioned that he was there until the end, you trapping him in the beginning and letting him be stuck there the entire game sounds exactly like what I mentioned above about the trolling rule.

Edit: I would also suggest you to read the rules here: https://cbecrft.net/rules

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Even if you didn't kill farm him, trapping him at the start of the game is still against the rules and something we punish for.

"Trolling can also be used in games like EggWars where players will purposely block players in their spawn with obsidian to farm kills or to just keep them stuck, and not getting their egg."

It clearly says that it is against our rules to keep someone stuck without breaking their egg, which I assume that you did since you mentioned when you trapped the player. As well as killing him a few times and then showing images of this.
You also mentioned that he was there until the end, you trapping him in the beginning and letting him be stuck there the entire game sounds exactly like what I mentioned above about the trolling rule.

Edit: I would also suggest you to read the rules here: https://cbecrft.net/rules
He probably just didn't have a pickaxe and other people were at mid taking diamonds so he had to kill them first.
@LordKarma thoughts?

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net

nice... encouraging kill farming. But seriously even if you didn't kill him, trapping people counts as trolling you now you have 2 bannable offenses. You cant really do much about this, you publicly displayed proof of you kill farming and trolling.

Reactions: ItsK8

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Edit: People seem to think I was kill farming him. This is not true.

This is everything what happened:
-He kept respawning and attacking me
-He had obsidian around his egg and I only had an iron pick, so I couldnt destroy his egg.
-I did however have a lot of obsidian I was going to use to protect my egg (before he destroyed it)
-So I did what I could-I placed obsidian between him and his shop and the other islands so he couldnt get good stuff and kill me when I returned with my diamond pickaxe

Then, when I came back, I took the screenshots. Keep in mind that when I took the screenshots was not when I placed the obsidian. When I placed the obsidian it was because I had no other option. I had only leather armour, a wooden sword, and a lot of food and obsidian.

The high amount of kills was from other people. I had like 23 kills from other players (and 0 deaths), I only killed him a few times when he tried to attack me.
Here's what I usually do in a situation like this. I feel like it's a bit much to completely trap him in his spawn like that. But what you could have done was get some gold to buy the cheapest diamond pick. Then when you go to break his egg sure he may start attacking you but you could just build yourself a little base made of clay blocks to block him from getting to you while you break his egg. That should buy you enough time to break his egg then you can just get out of your box and finish him off.

I see where you're coming from with it being annoying when they're punching you but its understandable since they really have no other choice. Blocking them from getting to you is fine if its only to quick break their egg, but if you're gonna take the time to buy all that obsidian and trap them in their spawn and then take a picture that does seem like you're trolling to some extent.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
He probably just didn't have a pickaxe and other people were at mid taking diamonds so he had to kill them first.
@LordKarma thoughts?
To add onto your previous message, i also think spawn trapping should not be a bannable offence, it is an excellent tactic if you are in a 5v1 situation and manage to kill them all. I would also say about this post he likely didn’t have a pick and/or couldn’t find the egg. In my opinion this is not kill farming.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom