Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_Lina

Feb 7, 2018
So 80% of the times i play skywars/1v1duels/ffa or whatever it is, ppl start calling me "Hacker"
I am not here to brag about my skills, but i kinda find it annoying, cuz everytime ppl call me that, admins might start getting suspicious about the fact that I might be hacking. Also if too many players report me it might be a problem too.
I am not sure if someone actually really reported me, but some of them say "I am going to report"
I decided to make this topic, I thought that it should be better to act early than acting too late.

And oh yeah, I started playing here recently. I had a cracked account where I used to play on a prison(pvp) server. I pvped and killed so much people that everyone started hating me. At the end, my teammates betrayed me so I decided to buy Minecraft and play on a premium server.

In-game name: x_Lina

This is all. Thanks.
And oh yeah, please tell me if I shouldn't worry too much about them.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Staff need video evidence before they ban you, and considering there are lots of skilled PvPers, they won't ban you.
Take it as a compliment, that you play as good as a hacker :)
I've been called hacker so much and never anything happened to me.

Don't worry and stay awesome :P

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So 80% of the times i play skywars/1v1duels/ffa or whatever it is, ppl start calling me "Hacker"
I am not here to brag about my skills, but i kinda find it annoying, cuz everytime ppl call me that, admins might start getting suspicious about the fact that I might be hacking. Also if too many players report me it might be a problem too.
I am not sure if someone actually really reported me, but some of them say "I am going to report"
I decided to make this topic, I thought that it should be better to act early than acting too late.

And oh yeah, I started playing here recently. I had a cracked account where I used to play on a prison(pvp) server. I pvped and killed so much people that everyone started hating me. At the end, my teammates betrayed me so I decided to buy Minecraft and play on a premium server.

In-game name: x_Lina

This is all. Thanks.
And oh yeah, please tell me if I shouldn't worry too much about them.
If you don’t hack, then you will have no worries. Maybe instal replay mod so you can at least have evidence of you playing legit, but you will most likely not get banned.
If people are calling you hacks, just say “thank you” in the chat as they are technically calling you good, but that only applies if you’re not hacking. Or just turn off your chat in settings —> chat settings —> Chat: Hidden

Reactions: Marieke2001
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!