Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I submitted a bug report, but my armour stands where I kept my quest armour just disappeared. I'm really annoyed at this as they were quest armour, and I can't get them again. I had a full set of arctic armour and a soldier's visor. If there are any mods reading I would like this back, otherwise can I have any help?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    577.9 KB · Views: 136

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
They are not allowed to give this back to you, its new expect things like this to happen.
Admins could though they can do whatever they want to 😅 (that's a joke dont harras the admins)

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I just lost some of my armour that I literally cannot get back. Are you telling me that just because I lost it to a bug, I shouldn't be able to get it back? It's a bug for gods sake, it's not supposed to happen, I still should have those pieces of armour, and I think it's an admins job to make sure I do

Reactions: wxzzrd

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I just lost some of my armour that I literally cannot get back. Are you telling me that just because I lost it to a bug, I shouldn't be able to get it back? It's a bug for gods sake, it's not supposed to happen, I still should have those pieces of armour, and I think it's an admins job to make sure I do
Yeh, but I'm not sure who to contact also you could be lying, I'm not saying you are but why should they believe you.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I am sorry but you they cannot take you back what you lost. Just make a bug report and that's it. You have actually made it, so there's nothing much you can do.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom