Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
All these suggestions about camping and how campers are slowly down the game...

I get diamonds then destroy my bridge.
Whats wrong with that? I DO NOT wish to be rushed while i'm upgrading gens and getting gear.

My suggestion is that nothing is done to campers, because some people just DO NOT love rushing to islands and being rushed.

What really makes me sad, and sick to the core about some of the eggwars players, is that they can't see that other people do not play like they play. This issue is the reason why people are rascist/bigots because they cant look at other peoples POV.

BUT BUT BUT, if there are only two or three teams left, then i think camping is bad. BUT only in those situations.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D

Whats wrong with that? I DO NOT wish to be rushed while i'm upgrading gens and getting gear.

My suggestion is that nothing is done to campers, because some people just DO NOT love rushing to islands and being rushed.

What really makes me sad, and sick to the core about some of the eggwars players, is that they can't see that other people do not play like they play. This issue is the reason why people are rascist/bigots because they cant look at other peoples POV.

BUT BUT BUT, if there are only two or three teams left, then i think camping is bad. BUT only in those situations.
I agree, I don't camp at all. But I don't mind it. Unless they camp FOREVER.

Reactions: funnymon

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D

Yes, i destroy my bridge to.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
First of all unless your the only team with an egg breaking the bridge is a very bad idea

Second my team actually won that way today....

So i was on the green team playing on the aztec map yellow and red got destroyed and eliminated and for awhile us and blue traded kills litterally neither of us could get each others egg, by this time we were camping their bridge so they built a safebridge to yellow, eventually one of my teammates went in and tried at the egg but failed but he distracted the blue team long enough i was able to complete the bridge to yellow rush their island unseen and run around back, after they left the egg i built to it and destroyed it and i suicided to respawn to defend the island, we ended up killing them all easily (the game went on for an hour and six min)

Campings not as op as some think its difficult but challenges are what make it fun, it may be hard, but not impossible
i like camping because its a good challenge to overcome and brings out the skills in pvpers

May i also mention my team (not me) and blue trashed talked each other alot xD

D

Deleted member 169486

If you don't want to be rushed in the beginning of the game that's fine. Break a 10-15 block hole in the bridge and look back to or every so often. The big issue is that a team will build walls, sometimes essentially a fortress, and the whole team gets stacked. The walls would stop anyone from getting in and they would have snipers shoot people off that are trying to break the bridge. That being said, with the recent suggestion of timer, camping should only be reportable after a certain time.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Camping to me is really only annoying in normal/hardcore mode. But i usually still manage to win against the campers cause most of the time they are not that good xD.
But in OP, you have e-pearls so you can save up and ender pearl to their island and have a decent chance at winning the game (assuming you are fully geared with weapons, tools, food, etc. and a set of diamond or iron).

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom