Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

McMechanicsGeek

Dec 27, 2014
I've read through the forums, and I see the reactions of Mods when they see alot of them. In my suggestions, I would like to compromise the two sides with the issues I find take the most out of playing assassins. *Another small side note, when will the potion shop be back up? Also, do donators still get random items when they spawn? Or has that been removed?

The first thing I would like to discuss is shop camping. I have gone into or out of shops many times, and been killed doing so. Honestly, increasing food usage does nothing to help. Shop campers are prevented from "safe zoning" in the shops, however, it hurts everyone. Most of the time, when I enter s shop, I'm at 2 hearts and I would like to regen a little, but the food usage forces me to go right back out there, only to die to shop campers. The solution I thought of is to have a grace period after leaving the shop, for maybe 5 seconds where you cannot harm or be harmed. Without food usage increase, people could safely stay in the shops, and get ready to face the world again. The Shop campers would still not be able to safe zone, because entering the shop would prevent them from killing people. Another important thing that I would find very helpful is to extend the boundaries of the shop by two blocks. I don't know how many times I've been trying to get into those tiny shop entrances, and been sandwiched to the wall and killed. This would also make it so that the shop campers would also accidentally walk into the shop zone, inhibiting their pvp. Overall, this would be a helpful alternative solution to the shop camping problem. This post is getting a little long, and soon I'll post about the second thing, ender chests.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
I have gone into or out of shops many times, and been killed doing so.
There are multiple exits to every shop.

go right back out there, only to die to shop campers
If you're going out of the shop, then how are there shop campers? What is your definition of shop camping?

I thought of is to have a grace period after leaving the shop, for maybe 5 seconds where you cannot harm or be harmed.
This would be abused easily during fights, people will keep on going in and out of the shops when in fights so they wouldn't die.

extend the boundaries of the shop by two blocks.
You mean make the entrances to the shops larger? I'm confused at what you are asking for.

I'll post about the second thing, ender chests.
This has been suggested many times, and will not be added as people would just farm and everyone would have full diamond.

McMechanicsGeek

Dec 27, 2014
1. Shop camping is not just when people enter shops, it is also when they leave.
2. You cannot hit or be hit, so it just protects people exiting shops.
3. Instead of having to be completely inside the shop, if you are just outside of it, there will still be no PVP.
4. I was going to add on about ender chests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom