Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9u9DgCNw-1WxubcdsCaCNQ

If you go to this channel, there are tons of videos of this person bypassing Sentinel with ridiculous hacking. Ive reported him several times, but it seems he has several accounts and a bunch of VPN garbage.

I have seen this hacker several times, because the same account always comments on my report evidence videos.

I have NEVER seen someone give THIS much dedication to ruining gameplay for the sake of his twisted amusement. This Hacker goes by many usernames, but his channel name is Hamzah Adam.

I am tired of this childish idiot. Not only is he hacking, he is showing HOW to hack, giving download links to his clients, and inspiring more people to hack our quiet server. He has to be stopped. So what do we do?

We HAVE to improve Sentinel. Well, not me, but the Cubecraft development team. But How?

Try using Liquid Bounce on your server. You need to experiment with the client on all of your games, and improve Sentinel until it can stop all of its hacks.

We HAVE to stop this insensitive idiot! Hear me? Like this for us, and we can finally get this piece-of-crap banned from our amazing server forever!

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Jesus how many people are gonna complain in threads about sentinel this month..
Staff say it’s getting updated always and if you play on both 1.8/1.9 java you will see that’s not lie.
*and there isn’t magic fix everything button on this planet*

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
There are 0 anti-cheats that detect all cheat clients/modes immediately. Also, even if Sentinel will ban all his accounts when Sentinel detects it, how does that stop him from what he is doing right now? As you said he has many accounts (probably free alt accounts) and he has many VPN IPs. Sentinel and mods can't do very much against that. As @xXIIIIIIXx said, Sentinel is learning every day, for every hacker that it bans, it gets more knowledge. It will never be perfect and we will always need mods to help Sentinel in finding and punishing the hackers but you can do a lot by reporting them to the moderators as you are already doing right now, there's nothing more you can do.

CrabADerp

Nov 23, 2019
There are 0 anti-cheats that detect all cheat clients/modes immediately. Also, even if Sentinel will ban all his accounts when Sentinel detects it, how does that stop him from what he is doing right now? As you said he has many accounts (probably free alt accounts) and he has many VPN IPs. Sentinel and mods can't do very much against that. As @xXIIIIIIXx said, Sentinel is learning every day, for every hacker that it bans, it gets more knowledge. It will never be perfect and we will always need mods to help Sentinel in finding and punishing the hackers but you can do a lot by reporting them to the moderators as you are already doing right now, there's nothing more you can do.

I hope you know Sentinel doesn't learn anything of banning people, it's a lie. Staff literally eventually began to ban people in the name of Sentinel to get it's ban reputation back. Some hacks just can't get detected because of a glitch that it's using to make itself invisible for Sentinel. Developers can try to patch the values of the motions and speed but it will still not get detected. It's kinda pointless, they can rather just start it all over again because somehow they made a big mistake in the whole anticheat that blocks alot of checks and prevents Sentinel from detecting alot of hacks.

Reactions: ir32f

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I hope you know Sentinel doesn't learn anything of banning people, it's a lie. Staff literally eventually began to ban people in the name of Sentinel to get it's ban reputation back. Some hacks just can't get detected because of a glitch that it's using to make itself invisible for Sentinel. Developers can try to patch the values of the motions and speed but it will still not get detected. It's kinda pointless, they can rather just start it all over again because somehow they made a big mistake in the whole anticheat that blocks alot of checks and prevents Sentinel from detecting alot of hacks.
When cube’s biggest hacker types a message here in Sentinel thread..

Reactions: LCgaming2113YT
Dec 13, 2019

If you go to this channel, there are tons of videos of this person bypassing Sentinel with ridiculous hacking. Ive reported him several times, but it seems he has several accounts and a bunch of VPN garbage.

I have seen this hacker several times, because the same account always comments on my report evidence videos.

I have NEVER seen someone give THIS much dedication to ruining gameplay for the sake of his twisted amusement. This Hacker goes by many usernames, but his channel name is Hamzah Adam.

I am tired of this childish idiot. Not only is he hacking, he is showing HOW to hack, giving download links to his clients, and inspiring more people to hack our quiet server. He has to be stopped. So what do we do?

We HAVE to improve Sentinel. Well, not me, but the Cubecraft development team. But How?

Try using Liquid Bounce on your server. You need to experiment with the client on all of your games, and improve Sentinel until it can stop all of its hacks.

We HAVE to stop this insensitive idiot! Hear me? Like this for us, and we can finally get this piece-of-crap banned from our amazing server forever!

Ohh dude, there is this one guy, it is handsome and beatiful and amazing, but he is like hacking on CubeCraft. his/her name is Blink1000, it is handsome and everything. It is literally destroying the whole anti cheat and the scaffold checks. But probably because the staff/management team are lying about improving it daily and it's apperently "self learning,, LMAO. It's literally broken/false banning. I mean, they could just buy one and then the Blink guy and the Miep, IceWormy gang would be in big trouble because it would be harder to bypass, but idk man, I am just an avarage joe. With an avarage mind. So all i'll say as end words are :

Omm. it's self learning, teaching itself every day new mechanism. new bypass can't keep up with the hackers. it's mouse and cat game. Omm omm. Pls help me. my iq is under 10

Disablers in a nutshell..

Last edited by a moderator:

CrabADerp

Nov 23, 2019

Hackers like Hamzah aren't hacking because they like it to ruin your game and being the winner of every game. Because they will eventually get banned again and again so they won't save their statistics. Improving hacks is a hobby for most hackers. Especially on CubeCraft since the AC is broken and easy to bypass.

Sep 27, 2019
Gillette Wy
Hackers like Hamzah aren't hacking because they like it to ruin your game and being the winner of every game. Because they will eventually get banned again and again so they won't save their statistics. Improving hacks is a hobby for most hackers. Especially on CubeCraft since the AC is broken and easy to bypass.
So what you are saying is that you are a hacker and and you know from experience.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
There is new anti cheat developer,so you can wait a little more before commenting

ir32f

Dec 13, 2019
There is new anti cheat developer,so you can wait a little more before commenting
omg just stop saying that, you guys have been saying this for over a year, and the anticheat is still the same thing, so please stop saying that. my god you dont know what your talking about

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
omg just stop saying that, you guys have been saying this for over a year, and the anticheat is still the same thing, so please stop saying that. my god you dont know what your talking about
Of course some random cheater on the internet knows more than everyone here.You don’t even use a good client huh

ir32f

Dec 13, 2019
Of course some random cheater on the internet knows more than everyone here.You don’t even use a good client huh
I mean it has 2 cubecraft flys that are over 2 years old and they STILL fully bypass, I just made a cubecraft fly script because its better than both of them. I also have speed, longjump, tower, and cubecraft nofall scripts. I also have a really good config (good hack settings). Most people wouldnt know how to do that with the client im using

Dec 13, 2019
Agree

Are you mental?

The anti-cheat is not getting improved, imagine hackers reminding you guys to improve your anti-cheat, that's like literally so cringe, and such a bad state of the whole anti-cheat that it gives HACKERs a reason to remind you guys to update your [removed] fr dude.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Lol, come to think of it, Hamzah Adam is right. Sentinel really does suck. Wonder who develops that thing.

Until there is some massive Sentinel update, Cubecraft is going to suck as well.

ir32f

Dec 13, 2019
Lol, come to think of it, Hamzah Adam is right. Sentinel really does suck. Wonder who develops that thing
1st, it was crazymanjr who did a decent amount of work on sentinel. Next, LoonyRules who disabled the aura checks and made the fly checks 4x worse, and lastly, Mindgamesnl who did nothing with sentinel at the moment

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2019
Lol, come to think of it, Hamzah Adam is right. Sentinel really does suck. Wonder who develops that thing
First CrazyMan
1st, it was crazymanjr who did a decent amount of work on sentinel. Next, LoonyRules who disabled the aura checks and made the fly checks 4x worse, abd lastly, Mindgamesnl who did nothing with sentinel at the moment
We can't say he did nothing, he patched PingSpoof dude ,D HAHAHAAHHhahahah

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom