Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
I have been false banned for about 6 days now and there’s only one more day left till the time period of the ban expires. I have contacted 3 staff members according to the steps given in the Sentinel bans post you have, yet not a single one has replied. My appeal also has not been denied or accepted after nearly 7 days.
During the ban I was on Lunar Client and I also have footage of the ban which I linked in both my appeal and the messages to the staff members. I apologize for being so stubborn, but I have waited for nearly my entire ban length to expire and still nothing has been done regarding my false ban.

If you wish I can post the footage on Youtube instead of Wetransfer if you fear there might be a virus or something in the download link.

Please contact me so we can hopefully work this out.
Thank you for reading.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
If you are not aware, Lunar Client is now a "use at your own risk" client, and we are not responsible by false bans of people using that client, as the client has some issues that cubecraft is trying to sort out with lunar developers. Until those issues are sorted, we cannot guarantee people using that client won't get banned. I suggest changing client until the issues are sorted out.

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
If you are not aware, Lunar Client is now a "use at your own risk" client, and we are not responsible by false bans of people using that client, as the client has some issues that cubecraft is trying to sort out with lunar developers. Until those issues are sorted, we cannot guarantee people using that client won't get banned. I suggest changing client until the issues are sorted out.
Okay I'll do that from now on but I wasn't aware of that during the ban.
Where does it even state that lunar client users are at risk of a false ban.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I'm not going to annoy you by saying ,, be patient" or ,,wait", but that's pretty much the only thing that you can do at the moment.
The sentinel developers are extremely busy at the moment, even thought they are 3.
Eventually your appeal will be dealt with, just sometimes, it takes a few more days than usual..

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
I'm not going to annoy you by saying ,, be patient" or ,,wait", but that's pretty much the only thing that you can do at the moment.
The sentinel developers are extremely busy at the moment, even thought they are 3.
Eventually your appeal will be dealt with, just sometimes, it takes a few more days than usual..
Well I think I have 5 hours left. This post in reality is more to prove my innocence and get a reason for my ban. I guess it was cause of lunar client even though the developers of LC already said they removed the cps cheat. Hypixel confirmed as well. Lunar client is the same as Vanilla now in terms of cps and the like. I dont know why cube thinks LC is still suspicious even though Hypixel already confirmed its legitimacy.

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
Once again, where does it state anywhere in rules that LC is bannable. It literally doesn't unless I'm blind.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Well I think I have 5 hours left. This post in reality is more to prove my innocence and get a reason for my ban. I guess it was cause of lunar client even though the developers of LC already said they removed the cps cheat. Hypixel confirmed as well. Lunar client is the same as Vanilla now in terms of cps and the like. I dont know why cube thinks LC is still suspicious even though Hypixel already confirmed its legitimacy.
It's not the CPS issue, it's a set of issues that make lunar client really weird and make it look like cheating to sentinel, so it's not worth supporting as it would make it really hard to allow lunar and still detect cheaters. Lunar being "use at your own risk" is quite recent, i think like 1-2 weeks.

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
It's not the CPS issue, it's a set of issues that make lunar client really weird and make it look like cheating to sentinel, so it's not worth supporting as it would make it really hard to allow lunar and still detect cheaters. Lunar being "use at your own risk" is quite recent, i think like 1-2 weeks.
Again, where was it stated that if lunar client was used there would be a possibility of being false banned? Not once have I come across that statement whilst playing on the server or during my time on the forums, neither does it say it in rules.
Unless it’s made public you can’t really punish someone for being ignorant of something not even listed in the rules.
If I hadn’t made this post then I would have just gone ahead and used LC after my ban once again being ignorant of the fact that a possibility of being banned exists.

Sorry for the essays btw. Im weird ik lmao.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom