Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
You're the one who wanted to know what banter meant. I got banned for having it. So I recommend not to have it.

Hey there!
I have a great suggestion, I think it's a big problem and will fix a LOT of issues.
Here it comes:
Actually listen to the community and stop adding random stuff.
Thanks
(This is NOT a joke btw)
As said above. We can't answer that but, don't you think if a suggestion was good. They would of added one of them by now?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey there!
I have a great suggestion, I think it's a big problem and will fix a LOT of issues.
Here it comes:
Thanks
(This is NOT a joke btw)
Pretty sure the staff actually read our posts. Just because staff don't respond to a thread, or it doesn't get added, doesn't mean they don't like it. Many staff might like the idea, but it might also be out voted with a no from other staff. It has to be more than 1 staff member to have something added. Or at least I am pretty sure...

Reactions: johncoles
D

Deleted member 169486

Here's the thing, it takes time. Yeah, they add things people don't like, but they have added several things people wanted like:
- Emerald Generators
- Speed Eggwars
- Removing No Kits and Abilities Skywars
- Balanced Skywars chests/kits

and that's just some of the things, recently.

@johncoles recently said that Camezonda was hired to look at suggestions and hubert's job is to put them in. Be patient, keep suggesting. These things take time.

Also, moderators can bring things to the higher ups, but they can't do that with every thread, and even then mod's have no control on what get's added.

Reactions: MimicPanda

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
Hey there!
Here it comes:
Thanks
(This is NOT a joke btw)
Although they have not added many user suggestions in the past, they are getting better and now, if you have a idea that is popular enough, you can be almost certain that at least one staff member will respond to it. Sure some off the additions may seem like "random stuff" but a server cannot be entirely community driven, and almost all games they have put out (with the exception of UHC) are generally fun and popular, and a decent part of that includes user-suggested ideas. A few examples are what @AnonymousVoter said above, and a large number of duels kits are fan - suggested.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
You’re right but you’re also wrong. They do check every thread however they sometimes keep adding random-unwanted stuff to the server for an unknown reason

Reactions: johncoles

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey there!
Here it comes:
Thanks
(This is NOT a joke btw)
As Berre said, be patient please.
The management team can't just add every single suggestion with 30 people who vote 'yes'.

Reactions: Priley

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
There are so many good ideas, yet they add random thing probably nobody asked for

And we have to believe they are working on suggestions when they aren't even fixing bugs?

Reactions: SanCookie

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hey there!
Here it comes:
Thanks
(This is NOT a joke btw)
Agreed: no one asked for / to remove: Money Walls, Arcade, Control point, Skyblock, adding yellow party text, outdated vanity menu, outdated UHC, Barn Brawl. However, they won't listen to this thread anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom