Not open for further replies.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
You're the one who wanted to know what banter meant. I got banned for having it. So I recommend not to have it.

As said above. We can't answer that but, don't you think if a suggestion was good. They would of added one of them by now?
Well, they did a chat update (death messages)
I reported a really annoying bug on Lucky Islands (where you won't get kill credit/points for your kills) and they DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT IT untill after the update, don't u think that's lame, even if I reported the bug 2 weeks before the update?
2 year long?

And also: There are bugs that need to be fixed, there are so many good suggestion and Cuvecraft gives us a DEATH MESSAGE UPDATE
Well, they didn't even do a good job on that update, since it didn't fix anything and they left OBVIOUS bugs in (one of them is talked about when replying to Luzario)
They are developing more stuff that no one asked for (I’m guessing)
What are they going to do otherwise?

For all the rest of the people who actually say they add good stuff and care about the community:
Why don't they fix "Parkour", it's one of the most popular and oldest requests, or the "customizable shields?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's like a helper application: We can't just give the helper rank to every single member with a good application.
Indeed, so if there are too many good applications, they just give the rank to a bad applications.. Because that's basically what is happening with suggestions

Reactions: SanCookie

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
1. Forum members don't represent the community the whole server of 100,000+ people.
2. CubeCraft is the ultimate judge.

Reactions: remio

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
2 year long?

And also: There are bugs that need to be fixed, there are so many good suggestion and Cuvecraft gives us a DEATH MESSAGE UPDATE
They most likely didn't work on cube during the holidays, for obvious reasons. Therefore they had less time to develop this update. The next one will probably be great though, as most of their updates are. (Unlike a certain other server who just takes the most popular game at the time and recreates it in Minecraft)

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
I don't think your understanding what people are trying to say, there is a multitude of events that have to take place before a suggestion is added.
-Voted and liked by all staff or Owner/Admins
-Co-operate with plugins already existing on the server and see how it will affect the server
-Ensure other players enjoy the suggestion and it's not just a select few
-Balance the plugin/ ensure it gives an opportunity to all players, not a select few EX: Only donors can join a certain game
-Test the plugin, more possible bugs they would have to fix
-Puts more stress on the devs that are most likely handling more important scenarios such as new games or features the server -needs- to run

At the end of the day when this is all said and done not only does it run the staff of CubeCraft around and around but it effects the players as well in a fashion as too it not working properly and altering our gameplay, though this doesn't apply to all suggestions most of them from what I am aware must go through at least half of these events.

Reactions: Jef15ist

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
We do listen to the community more than it seems.
Nearly all of the added features have been changes that have been influenced by the results of polls, popular community suggestions and pertinent posts that have been brought to the attention of management.
There is even a pinned post where you can post your favourite suggestions that you think we missed (after a period of about 2 weeks). We do check suggestions, I made a guide more than a year ago on how to make a successfull suggestion.
Suggestion posts that aren't kind to the actual suggestion by either hiding it in a block of text or destroying it by making it seem like a rant, a non informative title like "I have a suggestion" ...

Good suggestion posts are important as they can spark new ideas, even bad suggestions if well presented and with an optomistic approach will still get enough feedback to be able to evolve and really dig out the root of the problem that is the main reason behind that suggestion. Maybe the solution you are presenting isn't the best, but thanks to the post new solutions may arise that are interresting.
When we read the forums we usually have a lot of suggestions fixes etc.. to bring up.

It is then managements job to implement it after having considered whether it is relevent, worth the effort and the costs of integrating it amongst other factors.

Since your suggestion is "listen to the community" this is me telling you that we do.
We cannot add every suggestion as cubecraft wants to stand out from other servers out there which is the main reason we wouldn't add games that are present on other competing servers, it's what keeps cubecraft unique.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom