1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a question...?

Discussion in 'Games' started by AirFanCraft88, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AirFanCraft88

AirFanCraft88 Member

HI Cubecrafters and moderators!

This is NOT a ban appeal, but I think that this is the better forum to asking about bans.

I have a Gamer Keyboard, and it includes special keys for gaming, my question is: Counts as a "hack" if I use this Special Keys (Macros) for example for clicking fast using the key "G4"?

[​IMG]

2. Drew McNamee

Drew McNamee Member

These do not count as hacks, definitely not.

Hacks are from hacked clients which give you advantages from software, that affect the actual gameplay, things such as, toggle sprint, damage indicators, armour and tool durability GUI's are not hacks.

3. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

Hello,

They are not technically hacks, but not allowed either. This is as macros for fast clicking and trigger bot (or kill aura etc) both serve the same purpose and are not fair against a player who does not said hack/software. If a player is caught suspiciously clicking fast (and receiving an insane amount of NCP notifications) they will be banned for the use of a hacked client or an unapproved mod (a mod that makes the game extremely unfair to those who do not have the mod). I hope this answers your question, if it does not feel free to start a conversation with me, I will be happy to assist you. :)

Thread locked.

AquaaXx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.