Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Agree, its very annoying when people leave the game when you are trying to get kills... (lost about 100 kills because of this).
On the other hand, when you join the wrong kit you must be able to leave it. (in my opinion).

So my suggestion is:
You must be able to leave the game before the match starts (before the timer hits 0 and you are able to move).

Removing the /hub or /leave command during the whole game won't work, people would just disconnect.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Totally agree. I hate when people leave your match.

Example: you are in the top 5 of close to it. And you oppenent knows your are in th top 5 and think by hisself: I'm going to lose the game, I'm going to leave.

ImFamousEz

May 27, 2016
Spain

Example: you are in the top 5 of close to it. And you oppenent knows your are in th top 5 and think by hisself: I'm going to lose the game, I'm going to leave.[/

Example: you are in the top 5 of close to it. And you oppenent knows your are in th top 5 and think by hisself: I'm going to lose the game, I'm going to leave.
Yes, I'm too agree

GOOMBA_NLD

May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
Agree, but last time i leaved to because I joined a wrong game... So my opinion: leaving is possible before the game start. When it start isn't possible.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Top Bottom