Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 18, 2016
You call it challenges or something along those lines were there are different games with different challenges on them for e.g in skywars you would get 3 chest with only one item in them all this would make it more challenging for players to kill one and other also in eggwars you could have a INSANE MODE were all your prices are over the top e.g 2 sand stone blocks = 21 iron or something to make the game more harder and longer to play.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I like this idea, but i don't think it should be a new mode, i think you should be able to vote for the amount of items their should be in each chest.

Professor_Pork

Aug 15, 2016
I have seen a lot of people vote for the game mode everyone hates then leave. I am fine if they vote for something the other players don't like as long as they play the game. This would bring troll donators that vote for this then leave; because a lot of people will not like this. I like to switch up my votes and vote anything. If donators did vote for this they would get rushed. Also if they made this a game mode it would be bad. There would be no one on it. Also I like having the same game, we get more people into one game, this is why I do not like Speed Egg Wars.

Reactions: ElPtricko

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I have seen a lot of people vote for the game mode everyone hates then leave. I am fine if they vote for something the other players don't like as long as they play the game. This would bring troll donators that vote for this then leave; because a lot of people will not like this. I like to switch up my votes and vote anything. If donators did vote for this they would get rushed. Also if they made this a game mode it would be bad. There would be no one on it. Also I like having the same game, we get more people into one game, this is why I do not like Speed Egg Wars.
I completely agree with your opinion, this will be more of a troll vote as you said.

9678Dash

Mar 24, 2017
How do you not like speed mode?
I love it!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You call it challenges or something along those lines were there are different games with different challenges on them for e.g in skywars you would get 3 chest with only one item in them all this would make it more challenging for players to kill one and other also in eggwars you could have a INSANE MODE were all your prices are over the top e.g 2 sand stone blocks = 21 iron or something to make the game more harder and longer to play.
Okay Firstly Skywars Has Basic Which Gives You Very Bad Armour & Eggwars Has Hardcore
JUST NO NEED

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
This idea is already set in place, we already have an OP mode and a hardcore mode. The prices in overpowered mode are very low while the prices in hardcore mode are high. The insane mode could have some potential though for finding common ground. Maybe Insane mode could have something like, only having weaker weapons?

Nov 18, 2016
what i was going to add was they should make it so you can only get like a stone sword and some blocks in hardcore mode so then people are forced not to camp on there eggs all game, there for making the game more fun to play and more pvp based!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
We already have Hardcore mode and I don't think lot's of people will like this Mode so there might be people voting for it then leave or even some cases threaten ( Not sure ) to vote for it. Also I don't think Eggwars should have too many modes.

HolyPIG

Apr 11, 2017
I like the idea but Insane mode is a little to insane. If you were to die you would get really mad losing all that work and people won't have to much fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom