Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
When I join any server including Cubecraft I see players moving 1 fps and when I do things they get delayed like sprinting clicking on things ect and I want to know the problem because this happens not just on Cubecraft on every server in Minecraft bedrock edition and if I don't find out what the problem is I will never be able to play on Minecraft bedrock server properly again. ☹☹☹☹

Reactions: doubleu5431

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
When I join any server including Cubecraft I see players moving 1 fps and when I do things they get delayed like sprinting clicking on things ect and I want to know the problem because this happens not just on Cubecraft on every server in Minecraft bedrock edition and if I don't find out what the problem is I will never be able to play on Minecraft bedrock server properly again. ☹☹☹☹
Hi,
Did you maybe tried uninstalling Minecraft Bedrock and then reinstalling it back? If not, try that, you basically get fresh new logs and other stuff.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
First thing I don't want to do that since I will have to copy my worlds because they will get deleted when I reinstall the game and second thing I don't thing servers have to do with issue and remember they are online services not offline services.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
try turning all of your video settings down, mainly fancy graphics and anti aliasing all the way down, and render distance to 12 or something

if you are on pc anti aliasing really affects frames if you accidentally turned it all the way up that owuld be a reason

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
also do speediest by ookla go to Speedtest.net and test it make sure its not like 1 or something like that preferably;ly 50 or above, restart your computer turn all your video settings down its not necessarily minecraft it could be your device itself

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
also do speediest by ookla go to Speedtest.net and test it make sure its not like 1 or something like that preferably;ly 50 or above, restart your computer turn all your video settings down its not necessarily minecraft it could be your device itself
I get 16 ping

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
That’s likely, try joining tomorrow? I don’t really know the issue, I would copy your world, restart your computer, delete and reinstall the game, and sign in again with Xbox live

if you don’t want to do that try waiting a day or so

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
That’s likely, try joining tomorrow? I don’t really know the issue, I would copy your world, restart your computer, delete and reinstall the game, and sign in again with Xbox live

if you don’t want to do that try waiting a day or so
Btw this has been happening for days also if I do that then I could risk losing my worlds forever and I did it once and I don't want to do it again.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Done that doesn't work
Send a screenshot of your video settings
There may be something on that’s not

Also, go under settings-profile and then sign of out Microsoft account and sign back in

also if possible send a video of you joining cubecraft, with the 1fps, and also disable any texture packs you might have

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Send a screenshot of your video settings
There may be something on that’s not

Also, go under settings-profile and then sign of out Microsoft account and sign back in

also if possible send a video of you joining cubecraft, with the 1fps, and also disable any texture packs you might have
Btw it not my texture packs that's for sure I use to work when using texture packs as well as none.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I have proof watch this 8:45 video.

It won't work for some reason

I give up at this point

I think it's Minecraft bedrock edition just having trash servers

I will reinstall it thought.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Can you try to record this with obs or something then upload it on yt and send the link here.
Or what I also think you can do is contact support@cubecraft.net via Gmail they will probably be able to help you further. But I suggest getting a video of it and sending it here.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom