Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xorg2907

Jun 27, 2021
I don't know if this is suggestion or a bug but I have problems with the new menu that appears on EggWars shops, travel, loot, social menu or basically everything that has a menu that you interact with. I should probably get to the topic witch is navigating trough the menu is extremely hard since you start from the middle or from the top adds a few more clicks witch can get very annoying after getting used to starting from the first selection but not from the middle or right at the top. I love the look but it takes much longer then it used to. I know that when you scroll up you start from the middle and when scroll down you start from the top but I know from my friends as well that we scroll down at first glance to visit lobby one or press on favourites in shop.

This is a very early comment so I suggest informing people about how you select the bottom option when scrolling up or how you select the option at the very start when you scroll down first.

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
As I mentioned on IDKAN's thread about this subject:

I don't like how when you enter it, such as the Social Menu, you are by default hovering on the X button, if that makes sense. I used to know how many clicks down I need to go, for example go down 2 lines to the Friends list. Now, it's 3 lines you need to go down. What I'm saying is I'd like it so that by default when you enter a menu you are at the top result, not the X. Hope that makes sense!

Jun 7, 2021
I agree with you, that menu sucks, I have already made a post if you want to see, the previous one was better, it was more practical and faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom