Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Well-Known Member
Aug 30, 2016
273
201
118
20
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
It's so unsatisfying to see over half your reports as "Closed" just because the anticheat got there first. I still took the time to report them. And surely if they were banned it would be Handled. Because they were banned. i just wanna be able to look at that screen and see an all-green field of "Handled". Is anyone else annoyed by this?

Edit: Suggestion is that correct reports should be marked as "Handled" regardless of whether they have already been banned.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anthoken

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
254
2,016
229
24
Bird
It's not like that sort of stuff matters too much. If you want to go for helper and you can explain that most of your closed reports were due to you being later than sentinel you'll be fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrTommy
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom