Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
The pvp sucks, you have to be in 1.9 to play on 1.8 pvp, the kits and maps suck. There isn't any anti cheat in 1.8,
and everything is laggy as hell. Also, even the cheapest rank is £15.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
There's your problem. Most people are on this server specifically for the 1.9 PvP so I guess improving the gameplay on older versions shouldn't be a priority.
1.9 pvp is just boring 9/10 ur w88 for hitting the other person and there is no fin with hackers cause there ez in 1.9

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I disagree, but if I wanted to play old versions I'd do that on a different server.
i played on hypixel the only problem is that hypixel is just making updates without testing them there are just ot many bugs and its USA hosted so i lagg on that server and there are no other decent servers

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Kits and maps suck: Really how? Cube has the best build team, maps are awesome .
There is not any anti-cheat in 1.8 = If you find any hackers, record and report them.
Its laggy = well, that your internet ;P everything is good for me .
Expensive ranks = wait for a sale then.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
There isn't any anti cheat in 1.8
Actually there is an anti-cheat software in 1.8 and 1.9; it's called Sentinel.
the kits and maps suck.
I personally don't believe the kits or maps are bad; some of them are really nice in fact, at least that is my personal opinion.
Also, even the cheapest rank is £15.
The ranks can be kind of pricey, but they are what keep CubeCraft alive. There are also sales that can happen on major holidays, which lower the prices of ranks.

Reactions: MimicPanda
F

Facelurite

Even I hate almost everything apart from Eggwars. It has potential but the devs are too scared to take risks and make necessary changes.

C

Cuteee

The pvp sucks, you have to be in 1.9 to play on 1.8 pvp, the kits and maps suck. There isn't any anti cheat in 1.8,
and everything is laggy as hell. Also, even the cheapest rank is £15.
I think everything on cubecraft is funny, And something more funny is play with friends :) play eggwars, blockwars, skywars with friends it's my favorite think in the day, I don't care about the game Just playing with friends makes me laugh

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
I think everything on cubecraft is funny, And something more funny is play with friends :) play eggwars, blockwars, skywars with friends it's my favorite think in the day, I don't care about the game Just playing with friends makes me laugh
How is that an argument? You can have fun anywhere with friends. My point is that cubecraft has a lot of flaws.

Reactions: bensuniverse1

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Kits and maps suck: Really how? Cube has the best build team, maps are awesome .
There is not any anti-cheat in 1.8 = If you find any hackers, record and report them.
Sure The Maps look nice, but they aren't practical. look at the construction map, on pvp for an example. Looks good, but there are blocks and mess everywhere, really annoying to pvp. The build team should stop focusing on practicality instead of aesthetics.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Sure The Maps look nice, but they aren't practical. look at the construction map, on pvp for an example. Looks good, but there are blocks and mess everywhere, really annoying to pvp. The build team should stop focusing on practicality instead of aesthetics.
They do change things now. They adapted Underdasea to be more pvp friendly. On construction map: I think it was removed once because of the reason you mentioned, but so many people liked it that they brought it back.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
The pvp sucks
How does it suck?
I find the PvP great, excluding the OP Knockback in 1.8.
I do like that this server is unique to 1.9 PvP.
you have to be in 1.9 to play on 1.8
False.
You have to be in 1.8 if you want to play Eggwars or Skwars using 1.8 PvP.
However if you want to duel using 1.8 mechanics, then you mist be in a 1.9 client.
the kits and maps suck.
This completely opinion based.
I personally love the maps and kits.
I do think that there could be more kits though, a few editied.
I would also like to know why you think they "suck".
There isn't any anti cheat in 1.8,
Yeah there is, I've seen it in action.
The anti-cheat however isn't as effective in 1.8 as it is in 1.9, so you can't say that there isn't any anti-cheat.
everything is laggy as hel
I'd like to see proof of this.
I barely get any lag, and I live in the US.

Reactions: Exull

Ssharped

May 13, 2017
Okay
1.If you dont like any other server then eggwars - then just play eggwars
2. How does the kits and map suck its good and if u dont like it then do something else on the server
3. The lag is most likely your Internet Connection
4. The ranks to get might be quite expensive (for me its not that expensive for lapis or iron) but still this server needs the donation to keep it up and running (i think)

Reactions: Unstrafeless

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
The pvp sucks, you have to be in 1.9 to play on 1.8 pvp,
Not true
There isn't any anti cheat in 1.8,
Yes there is, Its called Sentinel
and everything is laggy as hell.
Not if you have a good computer/laptop
Also, even the cheapest rank is £15.
The ranks can be expensive, But its the way to keep cubecraft running
That's nice opinions of the game,
If you don't like it, Don't play it then :)

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
Cubecraft fanboy

Reactions: Facelurite
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LoveAndMafia wrote on Begijntje's profile.
happy birthday to the best wave buddy i could ever have, love u bro, ur incredible
Eli wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Critly's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Reesle wrote on tertato245's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on SluggardBark444's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom