Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dane Donnelly

Nov 27, 2013
Corona, Cailfornia
buy.cubecraftgames.net
Not true. You can scale the ram to what you want it to be, its not needed to be a multiple of two. There's 1GB sticks as well as 3GB sticks (old windows XP days could only support 3GB max, so people thought it was a good idea to make them)

As well, use SSD's, hard drives are the largest bottleneck, most people think they're PC's are slow because the CPU or RAM is not fast/large enough, this is wrong, most of the times (unless you use a windows 95 w/ pentium III box) its the hard drive that is not able to deliver data fast enough to the processor, and therefore not allowing the PC to operate at full capacity, this is also called I/O Wait.

I have a MacBook that boots in 4 seconds from cold to the desktop, way to go with the SSD's :)
Yah Go Macs

Reactions: Marta

vishwathegreat

Mar 21, 2014
Crazy Land
U know what? Awesome. But just one suggestion. Instead of windows 8, u could downgrade to windows 7 and it becomes MUCH faster. Windows 8 makes it lag. See, I had a windows 8 laptop but my MC ran at 50 fps them my bro told downgrading to windows 7 makes it faster. It is unofficial though and could destroy ur PC. It successfully installed. Now I run at 200 fps.

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace
U know what? Awesome. But just one suggestion. Instead of windows 8, u could downgrade to windows 7 and it becomes MUCH faster. Windows 8 makes it lag. See, I had a windows 8 laptop but my MC ran at 50 fps them my bro told downgrading to windows 7 makes it faster. It is unofficial though and could destroy ur PC. It successfully installed. Now I run at 200 fps.
My friend downgraded, he lost 30fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom