Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2017
I used to have my gold rank but then i got banned when i wasnt even hacking i got banned by sentinental their anti cheat but i wasn't doing anything then it banned me and i had the gold rank on that account and now 1 year later i dont have it anymore. I would like a refund or i demand for you guys to give me my account back. It seems like it got taken away because of the bedrock addition but i payed my money for it. You guys can look at your purchase history of players and see my old username slayerproyt bought that rank if you need any further evidence of me having the rank i can screenshot the paypal transaction.
Thanks for your time -Stranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom