Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WorriedSkate940

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2023
658
1,340
204
17
OG Blockwars Lobby
Today I finally got my 4000th bridges win. It took me a lot of time but after all of these hours of grinding I've finally reached it.
20230313_220529.jpg
 

Kovu

Modderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Sep 15, 2022
106
347
119
Pronouns
He/Him
oh lord congrats. i could never reach 4k with only 5 days, nice achievementt 🥳🥳
 
  • Heart
Reactions: WorriedSkate940

WorriedSkate940

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2023
658
1,340
204
17
OG Blockwars Lobby
Congrats!
Thanks man!

Congrats! Well deserved!

We need to play again together sometime
Thank you!

Congratulations!
Thanks! I know. This really is a huge milestone.

Oh my, that's an insane number! Hope the 5 days were worth it, congrats man!
Thank you! The 5 days were worth it.

oh lord congrats. i could never reach 4k with only 5 days, nice achievementt 🥳🥳
I was playing with top leaderboard players so they knew all the best strats. That's why I only have 5 days. Thanks!

Congrats bro!! 🎉🎉🥳🥳
Thanks bro!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle and Stijnnn_
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
Top Bottom