Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
Picture taken off because it was too weird and it appeared when u searched quikminer

Attachments

• Snapshot_20161020.JPG
    Snapshot_20161020.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
When I was trying to help my great grandma and I plugged in an old industrial fan. Right as I plugged it in, it blew up in my hand. I cannot PvP well and it is hard to move my right hand without it hurting. Just thought I would bring it up because I do not want everyone thinking I am horrible at controlling my character.
And no I am not posting an image of my hand not bandaged. It will give you nightmares... you know if you searched something you shouldn't have like blue waffle. BTW please do not search that...
View attachment 119965
Also, I cannot move my ring finger without it feeling like I got stung by a bee. :(
Are you okay? Must've looked real bad. Hope it gets better soon!

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
You know what they say... Don't plug in electrical fans that might explode in your hand. tsk tsk tsk, when will you learn?

Hope you're feeling better soon! Maybe in pvp you'll get lucky and they'll quit right away ;)

Reactions: Wouze and QuikMiner

Acerson

Nov 28, 2015
I think it's funny how you're not as concerned about your hand, but how you think people will think you're bad at PvP. That shows dedication my friend.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE POLAR BEAR!!!
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
asqsk wrote on Thjis's profile.
Wsp!
Thjis wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
bbd.jpeg
asqsk wrote on FluffySnowFox's profile.
yo :D
Top Bottom