Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IWqntLqstTry

Dec 15, 2021
Bulgaria, Sofia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi CubeCraft staff! before one day I get banned for 3 days on the discord server, I don't think I deserve the ban but it doesn't matter because I have other question.

the question is because I break the rules on discord server cause I was new there and I didn't know the rules before, if I apply for helper cause now I read and understand the rules and I want a second chance, and if I apply what is my chance to become a helper ( I mean if I have all what they need ) and do I have to wait some time cause of the ban or I can do it right after I'm sure I know everything they want?

I'm so sorry and I promise to become a better person!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hello!
If you wish to discuss your punishment, feel free to contact such Moderator by starting a conversation with them on the Forums. Though there is no guarantee the punishment would be removed, which would mean you would have to wait out your ban for the rest of the duration.
To the second question, being punished on any part of the Network isn't a value we would like a potential Helper candidate to have, so the chances can significantly change.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.