Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMercyFloris

Apr 17, 2020
Senitel (anti-cheat) banned me for being good apparently lol.
I am dia rank I got banned for speed bridge... ;-;
Banners rarely get banned fast by senitel but good players do get banned? :D whats the point... At least make something that dia rank+ or something
that they have to get checked on by a mod before they can get banned....
I know my chat history is kinda toxic, ban me for that, not for being good, are u kidding me....
No hard feelings, I know yall try your best to improve the severs functions. Yall are doing a great job, playing this server for many years.

Legit proof:

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Heey! You'll have to appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/. If your appeal gets denied, you should contact the staff member who banned you (https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add). Or if sentinel banned you, pls contact one of the anticheat developers.

Also sentinel is getting improved every day, in the past few months sentinel got improved a lot. And ranked players can hack aswell, I have seen ranked players hacking/breaking the rules. So I think they don’t have to get ’extra’ checked.

Last edited:

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
First of all, you should have placed this thread in the Support subforum. Could a mod move this?

Secondly, Sentinel actually has improved a lot lately. I almost never encounter hackers anymore because Sentinel and the hard working staff team can manage to stop them. However, it does happen sometimes that an innocent player get's banned.

The idea to let diamond+ or any rankplayers get checked by a mod first is just ridiculous. Everyone can use hacks and it also happens that the account of someone with a rank gets hacked by someone that's cheating on it. I've know friends with obsidian rank who have hacked in the past. Having a rank doesn't mean you're legit.

It's sad that you got banned while being innocent, you could appeal your ban and after waiting carefully you'll get unbanned eventually. Good luck!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I appealed. I post this to get quicker attention. Thanks
First of all, you should have placed this thread in the Support subforum. Could a mod move this?

Secondly, Sentinel actually has improved a lot lately. I almost never encounter hackers anymore because Sentinel and the hard working staff team can manage to stop them. However, it does happen sometimes that an innocent player get's banned.

The idea to let diamond+ or any rankplayers get checked by a mod first is just ridiculous. Everyone can use hacks and it also happens that the account of someone with a rank gets hacked by someone that's cheating on it. I've know friends with obsidian rank who have hacked in the past. Having a rank doesn't mean you're legit.

It's sad that you got banned while being innocent, you could appeal your ban and after waiting carefully you'll get unbanned eventually. Good luck!

Yes, and we're sorry for all the inconvenience. They will get to your appeal as soon as possible; please be patient.

Feel free to shoot another message in case you have any further questions.

- Locked and moved to support

Reactions: Maaarijn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

sneaketh peeketh

1716565281914.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Congrats on 75 messages!
Reesle wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Yoo thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums :D
Muhh wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Ty for the follow!
Frontlane wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Thanks the follow, and welcome to the forums 🦦
Top Bottom