Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FoggyVG

May 13, 2017
Guys , its me - FoggyVG , after i got banned with foggyvg i bought new account named EnderWither78 , so , i was playing eggwars for a while , and i dont flight . used killing aura, or not knockback , because i dont hack, while i was fighting with a player , in the chat showed me Sentinel caught you cheating ! And i think i got muted, but when i relog, i saw i was banned ... I cant feel to wait 6 days to play again , its terrible to pay for new account too!! So , if moderator is reading this , UNBAN ME PLEASE , i trust you everytime when i got banned to see my appeal but it happens the opposite ... Have aa nice day and unban me pleaseee i feel very sad and bad

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
IMG_0597.jpg
Ok, right now the only thing to do is to wait for your appeal to be reviewed.

FoggyVG

May 13, 2017
with FoggyVG - my 1st account i appealed and they told me to be patient and yo wait for the unban but i was unbanned after 6 days - my ban!! NO ONE SAW MY APPEAL AND SOMEONE DENIED IT

FoggyVG

May 13, 2017
Ghoste what happened before i got banned? I was fighting with one player with bows and swords , thats it , i dont hack . I know if i fly or no kb or do the bhop but i just were fighting with player , that is it , yes , one time i was hacking on cubecraft in 2015 for 1st time when i got banned and i learned my lesson! THAT is the reason i dont hack! I would never hack again!! I will be glad if u understand me ...

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Please be patient with your appeal, they will get to it asap!
If your appeal is denied then please try and contact @CrazymanJR on the forums and be as nice as possible and explain him the full situation and what you did before you got banned, but do it as detailed as possible and tell as much as possible about the problem without spamming him. And remember be patient!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @FoggyVG

If you believe that he got false banned, please contact CrazyManJR on the forums explaining what he was doing before he got banned. CrazyManJR will closely investigate his logs.

Please tell him that he has to contact CrazymanJR on forums with a detailed description via this link: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR

If you want a faster response, he may contact CrazyManJR on Discord.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
If your appeal gets denied, you can set up a private conversation with @CrazymanJR, telling him what you did before you got banned.
As of right now be patient :D
Please be patient with your appeal, they will get to it asap!
If your appeal is denied then please try and contact @CrazymanJR on the forums and be as nice as possible and explain him the full situation and what you did before you got banned, but do it as detailed as possible and tell as much as possible about the problem without spamming him. And remember be patient!
@ElPtricko Please don't repeat what's already said, He read it the first time, you're adding nothing to the conversation.

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
Wait for the appeal to get accepted, you also should provide some proof that yoy were not hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom