Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pojadita

Member
Jan 13, 2020
13
9
4
28
México
I just got banned a second time, with the same error, on the same map, I hope they fix this bug, the bug is that when I leave the cage, my character stays flying and sentinel bans me, here is a photo, really I hope they fix it because it is annoying that they have banned me twice, on the same dayView attachment 161062
 

Attachments

  • c02c75f7ee326590d3d076e069360dd9.jpg
    c02c75f7ee326590d3d076e069360dd9.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 142

Eli

Moderator & Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 25, 2017
1,568
8,580
408
21
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
You shouldn't show your appeal code in public, people could appeal for you and potentially ruin your chances of getting your punishment removed
 
  • Like
Reactions: pojadita
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Cathie wrote on bvczf's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom