Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pojadita

Member
Jan 13, 2020
13
9
4
28
México
I just got banned a second time, with the same error, on the same map, I hope they fix this bug, the bug is that when I leave the cage, my character stays flying and sentinel bans me, here is a photo, really I hope they fix it because it is annoying that they have banned me twice, on the same dayView attachment 161062
 

Attachments

  • c02c75f7ee326590d3d076e069360dd9.jpg
    c02c75f7ee326590d3d076e069360dd9.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 142

Eli

Moderator & Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 25, 2017
1,568
8,580
408
21
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
You shouldn't show your appeal code in public, people could appeal for you and potentially ruin your chances of getting your punishment removed
 
  • Like
Reactions: pojadita
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom