Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikerbuik

Nov 21, 2019
I was banned 2 days ago by a mod. I was banned because 2 slaty kids said i was using Anti KB. Actually i was just building a bridge with a block above my head. When you shift and build with a block above your head you wont take any knockback. The mod who reviewed my appeal denied it. please help me. this is unfair. i can show you how it works with the block and no knockback.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Oh thats sounds unfair.
What i should do is go start a conversation with a staff member on the forum or discord, tell them what happenend.
Then they will probably consider unban you or anything i don't really know.
I hope you will get unbanned because if your right this is unfair.
Hopefully it will be fixed soon!
Have a nice day.

Suikerbuik

Nov 21, 2019
Oh thats sounds unfair.
What i should do is go start a conversation with a staff member on the forum or discord, tell them what happenend.
Then they will probably consider unban you or anything i don't really know.
I hope you will get unbanned because if your right this is unfair.
Hopefully it will be fixed soon!
Have a nice day.
Thank you i will conatact a mod!

Snuifduif

Jun 4, 2020
I was banned 2 days ago by a mod. I was banned because 2 slaty kids said i was using Anti KB. Actually i was just building a bridge with a block above my head. When you shift and build with a block above your head you wont take any knockback. The mod who reviewed my appeal denied it. please help me. this is unfair. i can show you how it works with the block and no knockback.
Yeah I know that glitch, it just kinda glitches you into the block idk why, don't think it should be bannable tho if it's just something that exists in the game itself

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
Hello!

I can totally understand your frustration being falsely banned. However, making a public thread is not the best way to go about it.

First, you can make an appeal. Learn more about that there. I would suggest providing as much information as possible while being polite.

If your appeal is denied and you know your punishment was unjust, try messaging the staff member in a conversation. If that doesn't go well, you should contact an admin. If you were not cheating, I'd love to see you back on the network! Have a good day.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom