Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 511644

Goodluck on your application, who knows future fellow team member!💙

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
ty for the wishes but i got denied i dont see it as a fail bc i learn from the things i did wrong and it was mi first apply for helper so i have chances to get helper i try it on november again maybe it will be accept we will see i know what was the probleme and i gona brak the porbleme bye guys i hope you have luck in ur things what you want to do

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
ty for the wishes but i got denied i dont see it as a fail bc i learn from the things i did wrong and it was mi first apply for helper so i have chances to get helper i try it on november again maybe it will be accept we will see i know what was the probleme and i gona brak the porbleme bye guys i hope you have luck in ur things what you want to do
Too bad you weren't accepted, but try to correct the thing(s) that prevented you from being accepted and just try it again when your timeout is over :)

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Next time is the charm:)

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Good luck for next time you got it bro.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom