Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssbzhum

Jun 3, 2021
My own lane
Hello cubecraft,
I have played Cube for many years and am always here to help improve the community. I was playing eggwars with my two friends and we ended up in a game with a helper (ChangoMC and his team). We were playing and they just killed everyone and soon it was just my friend. She was waiting to trap them and only after a bit of time they just said "bye bye" in that chat and my friend was kicked. I feel this is very unfair and an abuse of their status. Also I have heard that after two kicks you are banned is this correct? Please help I am very unhappy. I feel that is is not considered camping. Our egg had been broken and she had just broken theirs too. How can they justify kicking her.
Lots of love to the cube community and please help me out,
SSBzhum
IMG_2574.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Herbubulle

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him

ssbzhum

Jun 3, 2021
My own lane
Hey! I'm really sorry to hear that you are feeling unhappy because of this situation. If you are willing to, feel free to create a staff feedback at https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-feedback.53/ In this way this situation will get looked into and will get handled accordingly.
You can find more information about creating one at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-is-the-staff-feedback-subforum.286421/

- Moved to support & marked as resolved.
Thank you so much for your time!

Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom