Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

bledih

May 7, 2015
ENGLISH:
Hello, my new version of cubecraft I do not like nothing, nothing , nothing. I hate her. In the lobby skywars , draw box is very noisy and annoying , you can not throw the glass spawn in the game ... it sucks please set him as before.
ESPAÑOL:
Hola, a mi la nueva version de cubecraft no me gusta nada, nada, nada. La odio. En el lobby skywars, la caja de sorteo es muy ruidosa y molesta, no puedes botar el spawn glass dentro del juego... es una mierda porfavor ponedlo como antes.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
We aren't going to go and downgrade the network to before just because one player does not like it, the ratio of people that like it compared to people that don't is very different, so It's definitely not going to get downgraded ever.

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
I think this thread is kind of mean, the staff of this server is doing what the players would like to improve it and they have worked there butt off to make this server as it is and someone like you goes and says I don't like it. Sorry but life is hard, and just because one person might not like it, doesn't mean we have to change the whole thing back.

Reactions: Sophie

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
IZPcV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom