Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, I like everything about it its not ruined

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Yes, but id like to change a few things about it

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

WetDumplings

Jun 17, 2017
The new update has changed many things I like and prefer over other servers, the new generators and maps are fine but getting the ability to instantly respawn opens the game to new strategies to defend your egg with. Also, the clay and stained glass that represents your color also disables the ability to hide and block yourself up into somebody's egg without giving I the fact that your mining into it. I know that you probably won't undo the update for 1 person, but I will still give it a shot to make egg wars the same good game I started playing. And I don't want you to make a mistake that will disappoint most of your egg wars players.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Yeah, the update is great, but there are some things I would change:

Remove the stained effect on blocks, so it's easier for people to sneak. Reduce the spawner timer to 4-5 seconds (No increasing either). Armour coordination is fine, I like it. It's nice to be able to distinguish your teammates.

Like I said before, this update tries too hard to be a game a lot of cubecrafters dislike/hate. Bedwars.
It's still a decent update, it could be worse, but it can definitely be better. Or.. 'Bedder' ;)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The new update has changed many things I like and prefer over other servers, the new generators and maps are fine but getting the ability to instantly respawn opens the game to new strategies to defend your egg with. Also, the clay and stained glass that represents your color also disables the ability to hide and block yourself up into somebody's egg without giving I the fact that your mining into it. I know that you probably won't undo the update for 1 person, but I will still give it a shot to make egg wars the same good game I started playing. And I don't want you to make a mistake that will disappoint most of your egg wars players.
Hello

The respawn timer will become shorter than before (from 8 seconds to 3 seconds). I have suggested it and 3 seconds is the perfect time. Normally it is already added.

The coloured clay, glass And armor can you negative, But aldo positive. It is Unique for having your own amor.

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

XMilanXX

May 29, 2017
Change updates:1. Change 3 and 5 obsidian price (speed eggwars) to 3: 12 5:20 for no speed obby 2. add again speed effect to speed eggwars

ahmed967

Sep 4, 2016
this update made eggwars like an cracked server its so bad and the under sea map got bigger thats so annoying please make it like before its better like before i think adding nothing will let eggwars best eggwars in this server for ever

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Many people had asked for the spawn timer to be introduced, and it was asked for a LONG time. I think it is here to stay.

I agree on the stained clay thing, but It's better looking and makes it more special. I would be okay with it, if it is reverted.

CamperMC

Jul 14, 2014
I like everything from the update, but the only thing i don't like is the stained clay and glass, but the rest are good.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
The thing I really dislike about the update is the stained glass, and even more so the fact that for some reason they removed regular glass.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom