Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iOreos

Well-Known Member
May 1, 2015
395
110
118
29
Portugal
Today I tried do play Minecraft, but when I join any server or offline world I can't play. It's very laggy and the world take ages to generate :/
I have optifine and all the graphics are fastest so I don't know what is causing this lag...
I updated Java, deleted and installed minecraft again and I even change minecraft version and nothing seems to work.
 

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
1,794
3,111
288
Somewhere in Hungary
Delte your .minecraft ( Backup important stuff ) Delete Minecraft/ Reinstall Minecraft. Generate new .Minecraft

It should work then. :)
 

iOreos

Well-Known Member
May 1, 2015
395
110
118
29
Portugal
Whats are your computer specs? If youre playing on a potatoe theres no other option than to buy a potatoe with a better potatoeboard/processor/graphicspotatoe.
My computers runs Counter Strike GO so... I think it runs minecraft really well (I have amd processor and has recent drivers)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom