Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

꧁Lxk5z꧂

Well-Known Member
May 16, 2024
183
705
109
morF
lxk5z.jimdosite.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCraft and everyone else.


I come from another country (Germany) and I don't know what the word "Abstauber" is called in English. It would be nice if one of you could tell me.

I'll just try to describe the word:

So it's when, for example, you fight an opponent, defeat him, but only have 1 heart or something. Then a next player comes and kills you.

Another example:

You fight against an opponent and when he was only a heart again, another opponent comes and grabs the kill away (so he kills the opponent you fought)


Sorry, this is a Website that is probably not made for translating, but I absolutely need this word... Please don't ban me
 

fazeoul

Well-Known Member
Oct 5, 2022
68
118
84
fazeoul
use ai
1719726672346.png
 
Jan 21, 2024
1,364
3,914
344
A place that stands with ukraine
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCraft and everyone else.


I come from another country (Germany) and I don't know what the word "Abstauber" is called in English. It would be nice if one of you could tell me.

I'll just try to describe the word:

So it's when, for example, you fight an opponent, defeat him, but only have 1 heart or something. Then a next player comes and kills you.

Another example:

You fight against an opponent and when he was only a heart again, another opponent comes and grabs the kill away (so he kills the opponent you fought)


Sorry, this is a Website that is probably not made for translating, but I absolutely need this word... Please don't ban me
Use translate.
 

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
761
3,464
384
www.youtube.com
For example 1: To kill a player who is low after they kill someone means to clean that person. It’s a dishonorable way to get a kill if you ask me, but everyone does it anyways lol

For example 2: If your opponent or team mate kills someone you did the most damage to, the person that did this is a kill stealer
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kaedee wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy bday!
lnlnvxyy wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthdayyy
lnlnvxyy wrote on ItzJuan's profile.
itzjuan on top
lnlnvxyy wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
lnlnvxyy wrote on Muhh's profile.
how love cat??
Top Bottom