Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlashNickx

Jul 9, 2016
Hi,

My nickname on minecraft is : Niickx.
YES, I ALREADY SENT AN E-MAIL TO SALES@CUBECRAFT.NET AND THEY ANSWERED ME...
But they just asked for the confirmation number, i sent the numbers that i received on the e-mail from paymentwall.
The problem is that Sales@cubecraft didn't reply the email again and i don't have my rank yet.
I am very worried because in my country (Colombia) the currency GPB is very expensive so i waste a lot of money in that and i don't want to lose it.

Can somebody help me?

(sorry, i am very concerned)

Last edited:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Reactions: FlashNickx

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Hi,

My nickname on minecraft is : Niickx.
YES, I ALREADY SENT AN E-MAIL TO SALES@CUBECRAFT.NET AND THEY ANSWERED ME...
But they just asked for the confirmation number, i sent the numbers that i received on the e-mail from paymentwall.
The problem is that Sales@cubecraft didn't reply the email again and i don't have my rank yet.
I am very worried because in my country (Colombia) the currency GPB is very expensive so, i waste a lot of money in that and i don't what to lose it.

Can somebody help me?

(sorry, i am very concerned)
Please be patient and wait, Cubecraft has had a lot of people buying ranks since Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They should answer soon and if not I recommend to send another email. :)
@Orangeric88, @FadedRoses, @CyanYellow or @CARDAN16 can you explain this better to him and lock? Thanks
Also, please note that it may take 2 days up to like 2 weeks for them to reply. As TBNR said, there were a lot of problems in the shop because of the sales so you may have to wait a little bit more. Don't worry as they will get to your email and get the rank that you bought. :)

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Going to lock thread as it has been answered.
If you have more questions regarding the issue, please feel free to private message me and I can go into more details.
Thanks those who replied, really helpful ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom