Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Badashboy

Novice Member
Mar 9, 2018
So I joined a random EggWars game on an NA server (I am from EU btw).

The first thing I noticed is that I didn't join the lobby, I spawned straight into my cage, so I think the glitch was caused by joining the server at the exact moment the game began and I wasn't put into a team.

I pressed tab whilst in my cage, and every player name in the list was white (you can see a player who is on my team but has a white name in front of me in the image).
You may also notice that the sidebar did not display on the screen despite definitely being on the CubeCraft server.

I then realised I could actually hit my team mates, so I started killing them for fun. Luckily my acts of murder and treason help prove this bug exists. (the messages in chat indicate I am killing players from the same team as me; from the blue team).

This happened on the 5th of November, 2021 at 01:20 am GMT, my Minecraft IGN is "Badashboy", I also have a Gold rank, though I doubt that fact is of any importance.

This was hilarious because when my team realised, they started running away from me and calling me a cheater when of course it was just a glitch and I would never want to cheat.
Please fix this CubeCraft, even though it was insanely funny, I don't believe this is intended server functionality.

Attachments

• 2021-11-06_01.26.00.png
    2021-11-06_01.26.00.png
    880.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 2021-11-06_01.25.48.png
    2021-11-06_01.25.48.png
    723.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 2021-11-06_01.27.35.png
    2021-11-06_01.27.35.png
    839.8 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: Click Greatness

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him

Badashboy

Novice Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hey! This is absolutely not intended and is a bug. However in order to release a fix for this bug, we need the output of the ‘/whereami’ command. So please, if you encounter this bug again, type /whereami and send the output in #Staff-Help on our Discord server.

If you find any other bugs, which are possible to recreate, then please create a bug report at:
- Java: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/java-bug-reports.135/
- Bedrock: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-bug-reports.141/
Okay will do :D

Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom