Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Bedrock Edition Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition
You are probably shadow muted. Ive had this before and its quite anoying but u can fix it. Google on some solutions and try Them out there is not one solution some methods wont work for you while they work for others. Ive been shadow muted myself but after trying some solutions it got fixed.

CrossyAtom46

Jun 25, 2020
You are probably shadow muted. Ive had this before and its quite anoying but u can fix it. Google on some solutions and try Them out there is not one solution some methods wont work for you while they work for others. Ive been shadow muted myself but after trying some solutions it got fixed.

How will I solve it?

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Also, there is a thread on the forums explaining what you can do to unmute yourself. Here is a link: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-a-simple-way-to-remove-your-shadow-mute.234913/

I'm going to lock this thread now. If you have any more questions feel free to start a conversation with me or any other staff member.

Have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom