Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hello everyone who sees this, sow today I finally got to play 1.9 I wasn't looking foreward to it that much because I already see lots of people hating the new PVP system. Sow I started my Minecraft Launcher and selected I wanted to play 1.9. BUT IT WON'T START. I clicked on play 100x and it still won't do anything! I don't have this issue playing 1.8. Can someone who had this problem aswell tell me how to fix this because I'm really salty atm because Microsoft just updated the game ONE time and they even ruined the damn launcher sow I can play.

Reactions: ItzDelano

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Can you attach an image of any errors, and the stage that your getting too please. :D

Reactions: Sophie

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
This is the screen I have every time. When I shut down Minecraft and start it again I click play. It will say ''preparing'' for 2 seconds and then it's going back to ''play''. And when I tried to play 1.8.9 my entire screen was messed up! Now everything is 20x as big as it should do! And when I joined a random server all the text was HUGE in my screen aswell. Sow I basicly can't do anything at 1.9 and everything I CAN do in 1.8 is all messed up. It basicly just keeps saying: ''Play'' and nothing is starting, downloading new 1.9 features or anything. It just stays the same :(:(:(
V6xpRkL.png
EKZM5LJ.jpg

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Can you go into
"Edit profile"
and select 1.9 from the list of versions that are there, this could be a bug that we've seen before in which "Use latest version" for some reason starts 1.8.9 instead. Selecting 1.9 should fix it.

If that does work, please send a screenshot of the edit profile menu.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Still not doing anything, but I just tried to log in to see if my screen was normal again on another server I rarely play and I noticed my scores were removed because I reinstalled Minecraft. Could this possibly mean I could have lost my Obsidian Rank when I get back to Cubecraft? :(
hm7vKV7.png

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
I've been thinking about it, it sounds a lot like a Java version bug.
First of all, the screen being big in 1.8.9 is not a problem, you can fix it by going into options, video settings, and then changing the GUI scale I do believe.
As for the game not starting in 1.9, looking at the latest screenshot, try unticking "Executable" in the Java settings at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Matriox wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
"Aspire to inspire, before we expire."

I love it
caraMel wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
_GakuL