Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Oh yea i just started getting on the forums. Im thinking about applying for helper, but i needed to be more active on the forums so here i am! And don't worry, i will! i just need to take a bit of time off though because of things with school and stuff.
I know. But when it happened, it was at the very start of the game and I had only 2 diamonds xD
Sorry, i need to update it. i didnt get attacked by a team member. I got attacked by another team and knocked down there :)
No they didn't attack me. it was another team. I just typed it wrong :)
I only had 4 diamonds. It was at the very beginning of the game so i couldn't :)
You can quote multiple replies in one response. That way the thread isn't spammed and you aren't farming messages. :)

To the actual thread
You can create a bug report and see if the will raise the ice spikes so you can build up or decrease the no build limit below the ice spikes. Though, you technically fell off the map so they might not change it and you will just have to jump off any time you fall down there. :)

Reactions: xTheKawaiiPotato

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I think thats the point... always be prepared with blocks and if you're not then you have to jump off. It's part of the game.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think thats the point... always be prepared with blocks and if you're not then you have to jump off. It's part of the game.
It's not a problem with blocks. They did an update to stop people from camping under bases by making it so you can't build below a certain block limit. The lowest build point is above the ice spikes so she can't build back up.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Hmm, never happened to me before.
HOW did you get attacked by your team member?
Lmao!
I Bet She Meant ANOTHER Team Attacked Her!
And I Have Had That Happen To Me Once And I Had FULL Diamond Armour And It PISSED Me Off Lmao!
I Have Talked With Multiple Staff Members About That! @Tacosbefriends @Cyan
They Said They Will Try To Fix It.... (Has That Happen'd Yet???)
So Yea I Hope They Fix It Or Else I Will Quit CubeCraft Lmao (Not Really!)
Thanks!
FactionsAustin!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So i was playing on the map Dwarven with my friends. I was in mid getting diamonds, but then I got attacked by a team member. While I was fighting them, I got hit off the edge, but I landed on one of the ice spikes sprouting from the sides of the island. I was glad to have landed there, but I couldnt build up because of the update. It was lower on the island so I couldn't build up or out or anything, so I was stuck there. I was about to jump off the edge and die so I would respawn, but then our egg was broken. So now, I'm stuck and literally cant get out. If there's a way I can avoid this from happening again, please let me know.
View attachment 135122
Heres where I was stuck at, in case you were wondering

My strat is to alwase have atleast 3 stacks of blocks...
I think its a good thing you did not die thoug...
I don't think there is anything you could have done...

xTheKawaiiPotato

Jul 18, 2016
Battle Creek, Michigan
You can quote multiple replies in one response. That way the thread isn't spammed and you aren't farming messages. :)

To the actual thread
You can create a bug report and see if the will raise the ice spikes so you can build up or decrease the no build limit below the ice spikes. Though, you technically fell off the map so they might not change it and you will just have to jump off any time you fall down there. :)
Ohhh ok, thanks! And I hope they do something about the spikes because I really like the dwarven map

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom