Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ruck

Apr 6, 2020
Hello,
I am trying to connect to the server but it says "Blocked connection. Are you using a VPN?".
I'm not using a VPN and i'm not banned. It also gives me an error code.
I messaged support but no one has been responding.
Could an administrator or mod please help me?
Thanks.

Taxy

Sep 24, 2020
Austin, Texas
Hey Ruck, I just wanted to ask a few questions. If you have already resolved this issue let me know. Can you send us a snip of the error message that awaits you when you connect?

Ruck

Apr 6, 2020
Hey Ruck, I just wanted to ask a few questions. If you have already resolved this issue let me know. Can you send us a snip of the error message that awaits you when you connect?
You're not a mod though?

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi! This is a bit of text that's about blocked connections, you can find more information about it here : https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/blocked-connections-aod7sq/
-
If your error code starts with a ‘v’, then you will have to turn off any connection modifiers such as VPN or Proxy services in order to join the network. If you are not using such software and you believe your IP was incorrectly blocked, then please contact support@cubecraft.net and provide a screenshot of your kick screen. Keep in mind that any abuse through the support system may lead to actual bans from the network.

Oct 18, 2020
Internet Service providers that lower or otherwise alter your IP or ping or any other third party software are being blocked by this protection. These IP addresses are permanently blocked, but know that the block entirely rests on your IP address and not on your account. This is from the above link that lozora sent this may help you.

Ruck

Apr 6, 2020
Hi! This is a bit of text that's about blocked connections, you can find more information about it here : https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/blocked-connections-aod7sq/
-
If your error code starts with a ‘v’, then you will have to turn off any connection modifiers such as VPN or Proxy services in order to join the network. If you are not using such software and you believe your IP was incorrectly blocked, then please contact support@cubecraft.net and provide a screenshot of your kick screen. Keep in mind that any abuse through the support system may lead to actual bans from the network.

Hello Lozora,
I'm not trying to abuse the system, I believe my wifi should not be blocking me from entering this server. I can enter Hypixel, Mineplex, and every other big server without a problem. I am not banned and I am not using a VPN. I would just like to be able to connect from this new wifi.
I already sent an email to support@cubecraft.net but I haven't received any response. If you could forward this issue to any admins or devs I would appreciate it.
Thank you.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello Lozora,
I'm not trying to abuse the system, I believe my wifi should not be blocking me from entering this server. I can enter Hypixel, Mineplex, and every other big server without a problem. I am not banned and I am not using a VPN. I would just like to be able to connect from this new wifi.
I already sent an email to support@cubecraft.net but I haven't received any response. If you could forward this issue to any admins or devs I would appreciate it.
Thank you.
The support team will reply as soon as they can, all you can do is to remain patient for now :)

If you have more questions then feel free to start a conversation with me or another staff member!

Reactions: _JoSee

Ben

Aug 4, 2020
Radcliffe
Pronouns
He/They
Sorry for the delay, I've been busy all week and not had time to answer any support tickets. I've gone ahead and dealt with all of the connection block related ones so you should now have a response. 😁

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom