Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nindmall

Jan 17, 2021
First of all, hello. I use translate because I am Turkish, it may not be understood very much. I'm so sorry. 2 or 3 years ago, I opened the huzini and abused it, killing people, opening a kill aura. Sorry for that, I love the cubecraft server and want to play. I am aware of my mistake but I have been banned for a long time and served my sentence. I'm very sorry, really sorry. There are not many servers to play bedwars or skywars properly. I prefer cubecraft because they have a disciplined authority, I congratulate the server. But I'm really sorry that I cheated, it won't happen again. Please open my ban please. Have a nice day.

or

If I am doing it wrong, we can chat in dison discord. Username: kaanay#7846

ItzYaser

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi nindmall!

I am just here to congratulate you for your change! It is for the better for both you, and everyone, when you stopped hacking. I understand that you stated that your English is not the best. However, I can assure you that's not the case! I understood everything you wrote, just as I would when I speak to my English friends! Look at the post above mine for help on your appeal! I hope you maintain this change and I wish you all the best in your future.

Have a great day!
-Yaser

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Reactions: Snowwyyy and Critly
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom