Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nindmall

Jan 17, 2021
First of all, hello. I use translate because I am Turkish, it may not be understood very much. I'm so sorry. 2 or 3 years ago, I opened the huzini and abused it, killing people, opening a kill aura. Sorry for that, I love the cubecraft server and want to play. I am aware of my mistake but I have been banned for a long time and served my sentence. I'm very sorry, really sorry. There are not many servers to play bedwars or skywars properly. I prefer cubecraft because they have a disciplined authority, I congratulate the server. But I'm really sorry that I cheated, it won't happen again. Please open my ban please. Have a nice day.

or

If I am doing it wrong, we can chat in dison discord. Username: kaanay#7846

ItzYaser

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi nindmall!

I am just here to congratulate you for your change! It is for the better for both you, and everyone, when you stopped hacking. I understand that you stated that your English is not the best. However, I can assure you that's not the case! I understood everything you wrote, just as I would when I speak to my English friends! Look at the post above mine for help on your appeal! I hope you maintain this change and I wish you all the best in your future.

Have a great day!
-Yaser

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Reactions: Snowwyyy and Critly
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom