Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IamTed3000

Feb 28, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
hi, i want to report a player who killed Teammates in Lucky Block teams of 4. but i cant find the site wehre i can do this. do you know where i can do this?

Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer
Sep 13, 2022
México
You can report a gamer player on the left of your computer screen. There is a option "Reports". Clicking on that option. There is a tutorial how to create a report. Good Luck.
Rememberg, you need evidence, so, you need a video in YouTube.

Reactions: Lyriie

IamTed3000

Feb 28, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
You can report players at https://cbecrft.net/bedrockreports. Good luck! :)
3826A87D-129B-45F5-97DC-36C697FA2CDC.png

IamTed3000

Feb 28, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
You can report a gamer player on the left of your computer screen. There is a option "Reports". Clicking on that option. There is a tutorial how to create a report. Good Luck.
Rememberg, you need evidence, so, you need a video in YouTube.
But I haven‘t a Video…

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I just saw someone with an inappropriate skin. I have a video and a screenshot. I wanted to report this now, but I don't understand how I make a link to the photo. Ask for quick help Greetings Ted
Go to a website like Imgur, they have quite an accessible way to upload photos and get a link.
Or upload the video to youtube and make the video hidden, and just upload the link in the report.
Both are possible!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I just saw someone with an inappropriate skin. I have a video and a screenshot. I wanted to report this now, but I don't understand how I make a link to the photo. Ask for quick help Greetings Ted
If you want to create a link to an image, I advise you to apply imgur You can find it in the store and put a picture by clicking on the plus sign and then publish it and copy the link by three dots above the picture and put it in the report

Reactions: Lyriie
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

cryptofrogz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congrats on helper!
qKhalidd wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congrats & welcome back!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations Skatee
Thjis wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratts Schul :)
Top Bottom